Islamabad Electric Supply Company Job 2022 has published the most recent advertisement to hire candidates for the position as Chief HR Officer Director Safety and Manager Team FICO Lead, and more open positions. The list of vacant jobs is below. Candidates with an undergraduate degree or a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree can apply for these positions within Pakistan 2022.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company Job 2022 is the largest power distribution firm in Pakistan providing more than 3.26 million customers. Its annual revenue of more than RS.180 billion. The company has operational authority that includes five districts, which are Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company Job 2022 is looking for professionals of the highest caliber to fill the following job to be established in the Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department within IESCO. The applicants must be able to demonstrate the capability/potential of their respective roles as well as a the ability to manage with a proactive approach.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company Job 2022 Details
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO|
|Job Type||Full time|
Recommended Job: Pak Navy Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Chief HR Officer
- Director Safety
- Manager ERP Functional
- Manager ERP Technical
- Team Lead FICO
- Team Lead ABAP
- Team Lead BASIS
- Assistant Team Lead MM/PS
- Assistant Team Lead ABAP
- Team Member ABAP
- Team Member HCM
- Team Member BASIS
- Director General MIRAD
Instructions to Apply:
- Interested candidates can online apply at IESCO’s official Website https://iesco.com.pk/index.php/jobs
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be invited to an interview/test.
- Government employees must apply for employment through the appropriate channel.
- The applicant will not be able to claim TA or DA will be allowed to candidates who are taking the test or interview.
- The last date for application form to be submitted is the 02 April 2022.